e-Level™ Electronic Leveling System
4-Corner Package w/ TouchPad™
The e-LevelTM Electronic Leveling System is the heart of any AccuAir suspension package and provides unparalleled technology and features.
This second generation controller offers the ability to save three unique vehicle heights into memory at the touch of a button using TruPositionTM Height Sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. These three heights are then instantly accessible from the user interface.
The key to this technology is its RideMonitorTM Mode; while parked or driving the system will maintain the vehicle height when loading or unloading passengers and cargo or when road conditions change while driving. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver providing a consistent ride quality for all circumstances.
Operation of the e-LevelTM system is simple, yet its features are constantly working to provide you with the perfect ride-height in all conditions. Because the e-Level system utilizes height sensors instead of pressure sensors, changes in load are accurately corrected for. The adjustments made by an e-Level controller are so accurate that each wheel maintains its height within 1/8th of an inch and actually prevents cross-loading of air springs at a higher accuracy than any other method.
This is all made possible because the system calibrates to the vehicle upon installation and then learns how your air suspension behaves over time (similar to the technology used in today's advanced fuel injection systems).
This flexibility allows the e-Level controller to be used on any vehicle with a wide variety of valve speeds and requires NO user tuning.
In addition to managing the height of your air springs, the e-LevelTM system also manages your air compressor(s).
A 0-200 psi sealed tank pressure sensor lets the ECU know the constant status of the air tank. This eliminates the use of a mechanical pressure switch and lets the e-LevelTM system manage your compressor(s) more efficiently.
Constant self diagnostics monitor every component in the system and notify the user if a problem occurs. The e-LevelTM system also constantly monitors the status of your vehicle’s batteries and automatically turns the compressor(s) OFF if the system voltage drops below 10.5 volts.
For the ultimate in form and function, the intuitive TouchPadTM is the top of the line interface option.
Handheld or mountable, the TouchPadTM is gives full manual control of each air spring individually as well as front and rear air spring control in “pairs”.
Saving and accessing your three preset heights is only a touch away and a clean yellow glowing ring around each button clearly indicates the current vehicle height. The “All-Down” button fully deflates the vehicle for parking.
Every button offers a “crisp” tactile feel and is backlit with crystal white LED's for clear daytime and nighttime operation.
A 16 ft mini-USB cable provides communication to the ECU and plugs into the TouchPadTM in either the bottom or the back.
All wiring harnesses are color-coded and Plug-n-Play for quick and error-free installation.
- 3 Programmable Heights Lowered / Ride Height / Raised.
- Ride-Monitor-Mode™ adjusts as needed while driving or parked.
- TruPosition™ Height Sensors provide accurate leveling regardless of load.
- Ride Height on Start gets you ready to drive when you turn the key.
- Anti “Cross-loading” Technology gives balanced spring weights.
- TouchPad™ accesses your 3 programmable heights and controls each individual air spring or front and rear as a pair.
Straight to Height adjustments avoid valve “pulsing” and gets you ready to drive immediately.
- Active Learning maximizes leveling performance after every adjustment.
- Manages Air Compressors for faster height recovery.
- Monitors Vehicle Voltage and automatically turns compressor(s) OFF at 10.5 volts to prevent a dead battery.
- 100% Weather-Proof for under vehicle mounting.
- Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for ease of installation.
- "Lock out Feature" to prevent deflating vehicle while in motion (Required by Australian registration authorities).
- Each System is 100% Factory Tested.
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Touchpad Controller with 16ft USB Cable
- 4 x Ride Height Sensors with linkage
- 4-Corner Height Sensor Harness (20/20/16/16 ft)
- 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Harness (1ft Pigtail)
- Main Power Harness with built in fuses
- 0-200 psi Tank Pressure Sensor
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Package
- Illustrated Installation & Operation Manuals
- Optional ; Wireless Key-Fob Remote control
Check out Accuairs web site :
Accuair web site