Ross Anderson, Vic.
Top car at every show entered (never trailered - always driven) Including;
'05 Chev Convention at Bendigo - 'TOP 10' and 'BEST 55-56-57 OVERALL'
'05 Super Chevy Sunday at Sandown - 'TOP 55-56-57'
'06 Victorian Hot Rod Show - 'TOP CUSTOM CLASSIC'
'06 American Car Show at Gembrook- 'TOP 5' and 'TOP CAR OF SHOW'
'06 Rich River Rod Run in Echuca - 'TOP 8'
- 4 way Ride Pro electric air ride with computer control system
- Corvette 350 Tpi with polished Brodix alloy heads, big port inlet manifold with siamese runners,
KB forged pistons and high lift roller cam. Engine still runs on ULP!
- 700R electronic 4 speed auto with Lokar floor shifter
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- 17? Boyds billet wheels
- 99.9% new steel
- Entire car body virtually hand fabricated by owner - including complete rear seat made from scratch!
- 2 pack Glasurit 'Le Mans red' paint applied by Glenn Rulach at AirRide
- Custom made wiring harness (installed by Ross) made by AirRide
- Interior by Pat Meseti at Sunshine Motor Trimming
- Polished Stainless exhaust and custom extractors by Richard at Rowville Exhaust
- Reproduction trim parts from Ron & Karen Wicks at Classic Chev Parts in Melbourne
- All other fabricating, metal polishing, etc, etc, by owner Ross Anderson